Tuesday, December 8, 2009

the lachlan, as you would call him.

the lachlan, im kindof missing you.

im just sitting here thinking about god, not doing much else.

really.

but i miss you.

sure your a narcissistic sexist racist sac religious ass, but at times you got it.

i could just say whatever, and youd think i was weird, but at least i could say it.

and you were never supportive, but your atheism went on hold for a few moments to let me explain.. then straight back to saying why i was wrong.

but still, we both know i altered you.. you admitted to it before.

you know beleive a few things you didnt before

you kindof see things differently

not much, but a tiny bit.


i only ditched you coz there was more bad than good.

but i only did it because i failed to see how good the good was.

whats better, quantity or quality?
quality i think.

but there was so little good, im not sure if the quality of the good can outdo the quantity of the bad.

i mean, your pretty nasty when you want to be.

you insulted all my friends.

you insulted my beleifs, morals, and faith.

you made fun of me, to my face and behind my back.

you made me cry..more than a few times.

..but i still think you're okay.



point of story, your being missed. and i wish we could be friends, because i dont hate you, but you hate me.

i jsut want someone to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment