Tuesday, December 29, 2009

i am going to take myself out of my present state of being (happy) and put myself into my sydney mood, so we have a sydneyish blog.

my life is a hole.
like, a hole.
im gunna change some names here.

bruce, you suck black cock. get the fuck off brians case and let him be.
brian, you annoy the crap out of me, but your kinda cute. but seriusly, just shut the fuck up. still love you.
Kelsie, please, please beleive in me. and SUPPORT me. you always said you would. but your not, and i feel like a joke when you bring up the topic. cant i just be myself? instead of everything you want me to be? its funny, because you are covered in all this bullshit about letting me be whoever i want, and letting me do whatever i want so i could be myself. bullcrap about you not having any expectations. BULLSHIT. you know, id rather you voice your expectations so i would at least SOME chance of doing something right. i hate how you give me TINY snippets of what you want. as if youll accept me as i am. AS FUCKING IF.
Skye, you are TOO sweet. and i mean actually TOO sweet. and as if ill ever tell you that. and as if i want to hear your crap. shut up, you already know your perfect.
Leonie, help me.
Lexie, you have everything i want. and you cant even see that. you cant see how lucky you are to have what you have.
Gunn, come back to being mine.
Rainier, i havnt heard your arguing in a while.. does this mean im not such an asshole anymore..or youve gotten over me? either way, brilliant.
Zara, what would you say? would you look at me that way? would you say "i know its not easy" or would you shake your head and say "this will not do". i promise ill write to you.
Billie, i miss you alot, and i wish i was still you.



i think the only obvious ones are kelsie and rainier... i hope.

hope.

what an odd word.
what an odd meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment