Friday, November 6, 2009

my apologies dear friend

my apologies dear friend that i am feeling maybe a little tiny bit happy
that tomorrow is the end
just a little bit

and why am i regretfully a little joyful?



because every time a tear rolls down your beautiful cheek, a part of me breaks
something deep down inside of me shatters
every time i hear you say your sad
i have this urge
to wrap you up in my love and fly away with you
to keep you safe forever..

every time i see..well i see..
it hurts me inside
to know that you experience so much pain in life
to make you do... that
it really hurts me

and everytime you talk about the bad things hes done
i just want to punch him so hard
for not being who you want
who you need
who hes supposed to be


i feel your pain so vividly, and im crushed to know that sometimes im not enough to help you, not even enough to make you feel better.

ive cried before. ive cried because i see your pain and i dont know what to do to help you
because i need to help you
and i want to help you

the other day in the lockerrooms when my pointer finger on my right hand brushed along the scar closest to your knee on your left thigh, i meant it. i dont know, maybe if i brushed over it, the scar, the hurt and the memory would go away, like magic. like i could magically make your problems go away.

i know how much you hurt sometimes, i know it so well. i know you think i dont, but i really do.
i love you so much, to the end of the world and back and further still.

because every time you lose a drop of blood, or a single tear... my heart shatters













and that is why i am sorry that i think tomorow will be good for you, as you will have one less problem in your life, and one less hurt, and one less wound.

No comments:

Post a Comment