Wednesday, November 4, 2009

the pussycat dolls pherhaps got it right. fuck i hate the pussycat dolls. cept ther hot.

but they were right. i dont need a man to make me happy i get on do my thing i dont need a ring around my finger to make me feel complete

i dont even give a fuck about lachy anymore. he cant answer my calls and reply to my emails to save his life. he doesnt know i have my english exam tomorrow, heck he doesnt even no we have exams. let alone a good luck i love you i know youll do well. no, because i havnt spoken to him since saturday, when he was depressed.

what am i even talking about? he gave up saying i love you a LONG time ago. i just wish he would say it sometimes, i dont even care if he didnt beleive it, just so i could pretend that something in my life was working. just SOMETHING.

i really need a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment