Sunday, September 20, 2009

mates over dates

i forgive you
but just let me say
i had to battle my mum to let me go
i fought really really hard
becuase she said what if they dont come to get you
and i said dont worry mum of course they will i trust them
so she said okay
but then you let me down
and i was really hurt
and she was right
but mama wants to know why you didnt just tell me from the start
that you couldnt make it
why you led me along
i was relying on you
so then i got myself there
and i waited in your room
all alone
for 45 minutes maybe
maybe more
so i called my daddy to come pick me up
because i was crying and alone
so he came and picked me up off the ground
so when i got home i cried to my mama
and she gave me some food
so then i got ready
and i was okay

but never
had i felt
so much
just

a little bit


abandoned



1 comment:

  1. i thought i could fit everything in i didnt knwo i would fail so epically
    i thought id be able to do it all
    i tried to be a superhero
    i guess
    and the battery fell out of my phone so i lost track of time

    but

    enough excuses i guess
    all i can say is sorry
    and keep saying it till it actually helps

    ReplyDelete