Thursday, September 17, 2009

swimming

last night i went swimming with oscar
at 8.30.
we swam for a bit and then he asked me to play the diving game
i said no
and he said
"you do remember it dont you?"
and i honestly couldnt say.
he told me we had played it every summer since the pool was built
so..most of my childhood.
and i couldnt remember our favourite pool game.

it rather upset me.
i couldnt friggin remember something that had brought me and my brother so much pleasure


thats just how life has gotten
forgetting the good things
forgetting the innocence


so i asked him to teach me it.
so we played.
it was the most fun i've had in a long long time
just splashing around with my brother

then we got cold so we went inside
and dad called
and yelled at me again
and my little bubble of happiness



just



~burst~

No comments:

Post a Comment